Sunday, February 3, 2013

Easter Eggs and Gradient Stamping cards

Easter Eggs
Gradient Stamping
 
       Hi every body this is Day3 Clean & Simple Card Making Calss. The easter egg card I stamped the grass first then I moved the stamp slight to the right and stamped again to make it
look like a shadow. next I took Quickutz egg die and cut the broken egg in the middle of the card
and took the broken peices and poped them up in the middle. I hid eggs in the grass and then I double stamped the two large eggs in the grass.
Gradient Stamping :  I stamped with Olive first and without cleaning the stamp I stamped in Desert Sand.  I was suppose to clean my stamp and stamp the desert sand again by it self but I wanted more honey in the middle. So after stamping desert sand I didn't clean my stamp and stamped with Honey and then I cleand my stamp and stamped in Honey and came went back to the colores I started with.  
  visit clean&simplecardmaking2.com to see samples.  I had a wonderful time making these cards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment