Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy Birthday

                                                                                  
                                                      Happy Birthday
                    Happy New Year this is my first post this year and I hope you
 will have a blessed year.
                      This is my happy birthday card for my sister.
                     I love big flowers and butterflies.  For this card I choose the
                     HCPC Flora Grande 1&2.  The flowers are beautiful once their
                     Stacked. The flowers are stamped with Moonlight White on vellum.
                   
                   Supplies for this card:
                   Vellum, HCPC Flora Grange 1&2 stamp sets, and Gold stickers corners.
                   Spellbinders: Blossom Three, A-2 Fancy Ribbon Threader, and the
                    Standard Circles Large.  Paper and ribbion of your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment